geologists who study earthquakes. You will take on the role
of a seismologists by analyzing seismographic data, constructing
a graph of seismic waves data, predicting an earthquakes location,
and hypothesizing about Earth's interior.
group will work through several tasks intended to help you answer
1. How do Seismologists locate the epicenter of an earthquake?
2. What do Earthquakes tell us about the inside of the Earth?
- You will work in collaborative groups
and be responsible for helping one another in your learning.
- Go to Evaluation. Look at Participation
to see what you'll be graded on. Make a folder to store
- If you encounter words you do not
understand, access the Definitions site or look the words
up in your textbook or a dictionary.